1. Name: Ian Charlesworth
2. Trustee of : PAVO
3. Reason for being a trustee: Having been involved with several community based, local groups it is interesting to be part of the county wide set up. PAVO is particularly strong on community development and I believe passionately in the power of such work to change lives for the better.
4. What is enjoyable about being a trustee? On a good day when it feels like you are making difference and part of team of like minded people.
5. What in your opinion makes a good trustee? Some one who understands what the organisation does, reads the papers for a meeting and brings their intelligence to the table.
6. Favourite colour: The enormous number of shades of green that surround us.
7. Favourite food: Depends on the season. Loving chicken and leek pie at the moment. There comes a time though when the first Pembroke New Potato or a garden strawberry is wonderful to look forward to.
8. Favourite place in Powys: Either Hay Bluff or tucked up by a pub fireside at one of the brilliant hostelries we have in Powys with a good pint close to hand.
If you were to give one piece of advice to a 'would be trustee' what would it be? Don't be afraid to ask what is going on. Everyone else around the table will be pleased you asked, then they will know as well!